Jadeite Cake Stand

Miette sells cake stands along with its sweets. Erin Lubin / Special to The Chronicle 
I am obsessed with Miette right one. One just opened here in Marin and I haven't spent nearly enough time (or money) there. I blame that on the diet (which ends this Friday). 

More specifically I am obsessed with this Jadeite Cake Stand. It is on my wishlist for whatever holiday is coming next. Birthday?! It's for sale here. I also saw it here. (This shop is so darn cute but I'll save that for another post).
I have been dreaming of bakeries lately and if I were to open one I would certainly use Miette as inspiration. It is so colorful and whimsical. I would go for "rustic charm." (Not unlike Moss & Daughters!) But with baked goods. Now I'm on to something...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Yellow Wellies All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger