Babies, Brides and Bundts

It's been a busy week+ prepping for my presentation at work, but now it's over and I can get back to blogging!
There is lots to catch up on! I did tons of gluten-free baking over Father's Day weekend, and attended a beautiful bridal shower for a dear friend. One week ago my lovely cousin Liesl gave birth to an adorble little baby girl. Gary and I attended a swanky event supporting the American Cancer Society on Friday night. And then this past weekend Jeanine (Gary's cousin) and I started our summer of adventure by zip-lining with Colin in Mt. Hermon, near Sana Cruz. It was great fun!
Other summer adventures to come:
-Paddleboard Yoga
-Aerial Fitness Class
-Hike Half Dome!
-White water rafting and camping
-Intense 4th of July baking

 BABY, BUNDT CAKE, and the BRIDE-TO-BE







0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Yellow Wellies All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger