1. Coolhaus Sammie of the Month Club 2. Naive Union Night Cable 3. Dominos from J.CREW 4. Moscow Mule Mug by Crate & Barrel 5. Super Soft Marine Layer Tee 6. Uber-bright Flashlight 7. Carry On Cocktail Kit 8. Jawbone JamBox
1. Softest jeans ever from AYR (30% off) 2. Amazing cook book, The Forest Feast 3. Simple yet stunning Margaret Elizabeth Bangle 4. Clare Vivier Tassel Key Chain 5. Josie Maran Lip and Cheek Stain (25% off) 6. Darling Magazine subscription (25% off) 7. Serena & Lily Sofia Throw (25% off) 8. Classic Cuyana Tote with monogram
Fall is in full swing here in Northern California but I do appreciate that temps are still getting up to the high 70s. This weekend will be a bit of a college throwback at the birthday party of a fellow Bucknellian. Requested attire: Fall's Finest, including elbow pads, plaid and vests - what my preppy collegiate self was made of. Also on the agenda, a group dinner with close friends at this Bay Area landmark, and a T-Swift SoulCycle class!
Bay Area local? Get your craft on this weekend!
When the temps drop I must make this classic dish.
My ultimate running inspiration.
So many ways to eat this tropical tuber.
A married couple and their year of dates.
My favorite drink get's a fall makeover.
No weekend is complete with out freshly baked treats.
I never used to read multiple books at one time but there are just too many books on my list so these day's I've been doubling up. I usually pair a novel with a memoir or some other non-fiction, as I often read different genres at different times or in different locations, depending on my mood. Especially in the summer, everyone needs a good vacation read (in which case I recommend The Vacationers, not pictured here!) If you're need any fitness motivation you know which of these to pick up, and if you want a good cry.... read on to find out:
2. Finding Ultra by Rich Roll - I am fascinated by ultramarathon runners and ultra-athletes. Roll's journey to overcome obesity (and much more) to become the athlete he is now (and always has been on some level) is at times completely unbelievable. It will certainly make you think, if Rich can do it, I can (whatever your goal may be)!
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman - Take note: Do not try to read book this in public as I spent one full day doing - from airport to plane to train. I couldn't keep the tears from coming. That is all.
4. The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman - Take the quiz first, then you'll want to know more!
It's my birthday weekend (yes that's a thing!) and while I haven't had a traditional birthday cake I've had nothing but sweets for 3 days now! (Cookies, flourless cake, multiple cupcake varieties...) Of course there's still plenty of time in the long weekend to make a cake of my own... that way it's exactly what I want! :)
If I had to pick my favorite cake combo I'd go with yellow cake and chocolate frosting. This one is supposed to be EPIC.
Not many 23-year-old's can say they've had this job!
A recognizable Marin native shares her local love-it list.
Taking pinatas to a whole new level.
Not toasted, but equally delicious: Frozen s'mores.