Wine-tasting with JAQK


A few weeks ago I took my sweetie to JAQK Cellars' tasting room in downtown San Francisco. It was a belated birthday gift to him and we made it into a special date night. The wine and food pairing included six wines, a delicious assortment of bread, fruit, meats and cheese, a gregarious host, and six other couples at a community table. JAQK was founded by a team of graphic designers and, as you can imagine, their labels are imaginative and stunning.
My favorite bottle design-wise is Charmed Savignon Blanc (which wasn't poured at the tasting). My favorite, based on flavor, is Bone Dance Merlot. We had a fabulous time and even got to enjoy a glass on the roof. The space would be perfect for an intimate gathering such as a birthday party.

Might I recommend the High Roller Cab (with a real poker chip adhered to the bottle).
 I hope we find ourselves at JAQK again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

«

Yellow Wellies All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger