On Track

This morning I completed my first workout for the Lululemon Sea Wheeze Half Marathon! I begrudgingly got my self to the track, reminding myself that I want to be fast(er) come August. Track workouts have never been my favorite, but this morning I found myself enjoying the structure and repetitiveness of it. I did 6x800 with a warm-up and cool-down. I haven't yet looked at my splits (it has been about a year since my last track workout!)
 Today's workout happened to coincide with the half way point of the pre-summer, post-Austin workout Gary and I have subjected ourselves to. Two weeks to go! I was inspired to look up healthy muffin recipes the rest of the day. I decided on this one. More on those tomorrow!
Shoes: Brooks Launch, pants: Lululemon Inspire Crop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Yellow Wellies All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger