Oh happy weekend 11.7.14

 

Fall is in full swing here in Northern California but I do appreciate that temps are still getting up to the high 70s. This weekend will be a bit of a college throwback at the birthday party of a fellow Bucknellian. Requested attire: Fall's Finest, including elbow pads, plaid and vests - what my preppy collegiate self was made of. Also on the agenda, a group dinner with close friends at this Bay Area landmark, and a T-Swift SoulCycle class!

Bay Area local? Get your craft on this weekend!

When the temps drop I must make this classic dish.

My ultimate running inspiration.

So many ways to eat this tropical tuber.

A married couple and their year of dates.
 
This Southern city is on my fall getaway wish list.

My favorite drink get's a fall makeover.

No weekend is complete with out freshly baked treats.


Photo via Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Yellow Wellies All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger