oh happy weekend 2.8.15



It's been a wet weekend and my new wellies got a lot of action! Weekend highlights include a fabulous dinner with great friends on Friday night, an impromptu engagement photo shoot, and a great Sunday evening catch up sesh with a girlfriend. (Oh and some delicious gluten free brownies!)
Here are some of my fave finds from around the web:

My favorite stationery company is launching an apparel line!!

Need to make this for my fourth-annual HEART ATTACK installment. (See years one, two, and three!)

Gotta remember this game for future bridal festivities! 

New dinner party salad to try.

My ongoing weekend project.

Pretty much my dream wedding.  (From the dress to colors to the food trucks!)

In the Bay Area? Get your flea on this month.


Image via Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Yellow Wellies All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger