Sunday Blues: Blue Valentine

Every Sunday evening I get what I call the "Sunday Blues." I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that twinge of sadness each time the weekend comes to an end. Ironically, I still felt it even when I didn't have a job to get up for on Monday morning. And even tonight, despite the exciting week ahead- Company Party and Valentine's Day!-  I still feel the need for a Sunday night pick-me-up. Hence, I'm instating a weekly column featuring blue-hued bits of happy! Tonight I treated myself to an indulgent and most effective blues-buster: a facial at Champagne Salon & Day Spa. It was absolutely heavenly and a perfect way to start off Valentine's Day Week. My skin is brighter and clearer and totally refreshed! Thank you to my brilliant esthetician, Kelly!
Speaking of the festive week to come, why not mix it up by adding some blues to those reds and pinks? I would gladly accept a bouquet of dusty miller and blue thistle in lieu of standard red roses, and that blue peacock lingerie, I'd wear any day.
But the true Blue Valentine... Mr. Gosling himself... is every girl's Valentine's Day dream-come-true!  

1. Max and Cleo Peacock Dress from Viva Diva, photo via Modcloth 2. What a facial feels like via Champagne Salon & Day Spa 3. Knotty Valentine via Egg Press 4. Blue Heart Balloon 5. Bra and panties via Cosabella 6. Blue-Gray Bouquet 7. West Elm Pillows and Duvet 8. Ryan Gosling 

Here's to a love-filled week! 

xoxo,
Kelly






0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Yellow Wellies All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger