oh happy weekend



For the next two days I'll be in blogging bootcamp at BLOGSHOP, hosted by Bri of Design Love Fest! I cannot wait to come out with whole bunches of inspiration and photoshop knowledge! I keep telling myself I want to get this (blog) baby underway! After Blogshop I'll have NO excuse!

I didn't eat a single piece of Halloween candy this year. But if I had leftovers, I would make this.

Congrats to Victoria who is getting hitched this weekend!

Need to go on a cupcake roadtrip!

Another thank you to Melanie for her great Alt class this week! I signed up for this too! It's free!

Pinning the heck out of fall food.

Amazing Manhattan skyline in the wake of Sandy.

Have a wonderful November weekend!

Photos courtesy of Blogshop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Yellow Wellies All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger